St. Michael’s motto is “Let Your Light Shine”.
This reflects the Staff’s commitment to encouraging each member of the school community to be prepared to use their God-given abilities for the benefit of the Manilla community as a whole.
We are committed to;
- Celebrating our Catholic identity
- Providing quality teaching in a stimulating and challenging environment and pursuing excellence in all areas;
- Creating a nurturing environment where each person is valued and encouraged to aspire to reach his or her full potential through sound spiritual, intellectual, emotional, creative, physical, social and moral integrity;
- Building and maintaining a strong bond between Parish and School;
- Supporting the role of parents, in their responsibility, as the first and foremost educators of their children;
- Fostering loyalty and school pride through religious, cultural, social and sporting activities
- Leading students to use and develop their talents and becoming life-long learners who contribute positively to an inclusive, tolerant society.
We are a caring and compassionate Catholic faith Community of staff, Parish Priest, Students, Parents and Parish. We aim to create an atmosphere, in our daily lives, enlivened by, and witnessing to the Gospel values of love, justice and peace.