St. Michael’s motto is “Let Your Light Shine”.
This reflects the Staff’s commitment to encouraging each member of the school community to be prepared to use their God-given abilities for the benefit of the Manilla community as a whole.
We are committed to:
- Celebrating our Catholic identity;
- Providing quality teaching in a stimulating and challenging environment and pursuing excellence in all areas;
- Creating a nurturing environment where each person is valued and encouraged to aspire to reach his or her full potential through sound spiritual, intellectual, emotional, creative, physical, social and moral integrity;
- Building and maintaining a strong bond between Parish and School;
- Supporting the role of parents and carers, in their responsibility, as the first and foremost educators of their children;
- Fostering loyalty and school pride through religious, cultural, social and sporting activities;
- Leading students to use and develop their talents to become life-long learners who contribute positively to an inclusive, tolerant society.
We are a caring and compassionate Catholic faith Community of Staff, Parish Priest, Students, Parents and Parish. We aim to create an atmosphere that is welcoming to all.